Coconut oil and aloe vera can be added to body lotions. They are utilized separately, but you should be able to figure what the results are when you combine their strong health benefits together.
Aloe vera is amazing in:
- Treating sunburns
- Treating stretch marks, aging spots, acne and scars
- Hydrating and rejuvenating skin
Coconut oil is used as:
- Natural moisturizer that impedes skin aging
- lotion for dry skin
- antibacterial and anti-fungal agent
- Oil that gives skin an all-natural glow
To make this charming gel you need:
- 1/3 cup pure aloe vera gel, not juice
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil (solid)
- any essential oil of your choice (vanilla, lavender, rose)
Unite aloe vera gel and coconut oil in a mixing bowl.
Mix the ingredients for 5-10 minutes before you get a thick and brilliant-colored cream. Add in a few globules of essential oil.
Transfer your cream in a glass container using a lid and make sure it remains at room temperature.
The best way to make use of it:
Apply it same as you do with any body lotion. But, it is more efficient when applied after showering, because your skin is damp as well as the pores are open.